Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Color Me Blue

So according to the Perfect Palette, one of the most important things you can do when planning your wedding is picking your color palette. I have to agree with this. Your wedding revolves around the colors that you pick.

When I was first thinking about my wedding, I wanted an outside spring wedding with my bridesmaids in pastel color dresses. After talking to my fiance, I quickly learned that the pasetl colors weren't going to fly. So after our discussion we compromised on shades of blue. Our main colors are a midnight blue and a crystal/light blue. We will be adding touches of white and silver in our accessories and reception decor.



What is your color palette or what would you like it to be?

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I was weird and couldn't pick just two so I had red, orange, pink and yellow.

Very bright and summery.

Related Posts with Thumbnails