Thursday, July 9, 2009

Falling for the Falls

When Joey and I first started talking about where we wanted to go for our honeymoon our first destination pick was Rome. Joey loves history and really enjoys roman history. We wanted to see the Coliseum and the Pantheon and eat some authentic Italian food. Unfortunately a trip to Rome is not cheap! The plane tickets themselves were $2,000.

So one day I was driving to work and heard some one on the radio talk about Wichita Falls and it made me think of Niagara Falls. So I started researching everything we could do at Niagara Falls and how much it would cost and made the decision that this would be a fun & romantic place for us to go on our honeymoon.

We will be spending four nights at the Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa in Niagara Falls, Canada. The room has an AMAZING view. While we're there we would like to

•Take a helicopter tour. niagarahelicopters.com•Take a journey behind the falls. niagaraparks.com
•Visit the bird kingdom. birdkingdom.ca
•Take a ride on the maid of the mist. maidofthemist.com
•Eat dinner at the Skylon Tower. skylon.com
•Visit the Nightmares Fear Factor. nightmaresfearfactory.com

So where did you go on your honeymoon or planning on going?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Snappy title. :) Anyways, I am so jealous! It sounds like your honeymoon is gonna be great. I just might stow away in y'alls suit case. If you notice that your suitcase is feeling like 200 pounds, you know whats up. lol. I want to go to Italy on my honeymoon (if THAT ever happens...I'm being bitter :D). I can just imagine. I feel as though it is such a romantic place although I've never been. I am also interested in some cliche place with a gorgeous white sand beach. All in all, not sure where, but I have awhile to think about it. And by awhile I mean YEARS. lol

Michelle Summer Designs said...

Niagara sounds wonderful! I've never been but I would love to find time to go one of these days.

Trent and I went to Kauai, Hawaii for our trip. It cost a lot, but thank goodness for my parents - their gift to us was the plane tickets! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=3316&id=1126384438

Related Posts with Thumbnails