Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday

For this week's Thoughtful Thursday, I want to get your thoughts on changing to another outfit at the end of your reception. What do you think? Did you stay in your wedding dress to leave your reception or did you change?

I am thinking about changing into a coctail dress at the end of my reception for when we leave to hotel. I think its a good idea because that way the person you put in charge for getting your dress cleaned can take it and you don't have to worry about it while you're on your honeymoon.

Heres a pic of the pattern for the dress I'm going to change into. (Pattern A)

1 comment:

Michelle Summer Designs said...

I changed into a cocktail dress for the reception as well. As much I LOVED being in my wedding dress, it was getting dirty and stepped on and it's just plain heavy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails