Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tisk Task Tuesday



Countdown: 123 days!!!!!!

I can't believe there are only 123 days left until our wedding. Time just seems to fly by. This week I finished addressing our envelopes for our invitations and put everything together. They are all finished and stamped and will go in the mail on Jan. 11!!

It seems to get to the point that I dont have that much left to purchase and the stuff I do have to purchase is more expensive. My nieces will be coming down for Christmas so I will try to go purchase their flower girl shoes while I have them here to try them on.

My bachelorette party and bridal shower are in 3 weeks and I am totally excited. You might be asking why so soon so Ill tell you. My best friend and MOH is moving to California to further pursue her acting career in February and will not be able to come back to Houston until the week of the wedding. I can't imagine having either one of these without her and since she is planning the bachelorette party she has to be there. I do not mind at all and think that Im gonna be so busy with everything else from Feb. till April that I really wont have time to enjoy it as much.

2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very exciting you'll have your invites in the mail soon! :) I also think it's fine to have your bachelorette party and bridal shower earlier. I will probably be doing the same! We'll have an April 2011 wedding and my sister was thinking to have my shower in February and bachelorette party in March... I think it works out great!

chelsea said...

Way to go on the invites!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails