Thursday, May 6, 2010

Living Life As A Newlywed

Now that I am no longer planning a wedding (which btw I can't tell you how happy I am about this)I don't need a blog called Planning Our Wedding. I have decided even though I didn't have a lot of followers on my wedding blog that I would not give up blogging and am working on a new blog.

The new blog is titled Living Life As A Newlywed and will consist of me writing about everyday life and my journey as a new wife interested to see if married life changes things after being with each other for 7 years and living together before marriage. I encourage all the 14 people who follow me now (not a joke) to please start following me on my new blog. This is definitely going to be a change for me trying to figure out something interesting to write instead of writing about our wedding plans.

My first post will be about our fabulous honeymoon so go check it out!!!!!!!!!!! Like Now! Go!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

You made me laugh about the 14 followers...you're sweet. I'm going over to your new blog!:)

chelsea said...

Congrats Mrs. Newlywed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails